Central Havana is funky; with all the positive and negative connotations of that word. Many people ask us "where is the "real" Havana ? This is the place. Walk down the middle of the street with all the locals, and be part of the scene.
• The University of Havana is our starting point. A bastion of learning and creativity on the border of Central Havana.
• Callejon de Hamel, a community project focused on Afro-Cuban religion, art, and culture.
• Tommies Joint, the home-restaurant of an extraordinary ex-ballet dancer filled with his collections of memorabilia, art, and photos.
• A trip down Calle Prado with its grand architecture, parks, and promenade.
• El Jelengue de Areito is a small music club where the locals go for traditional rumba or son music.
Tour type: walking & bike taxi
Your guide: Boogalu host-guide
Duration: 4 hrs.
Includes: bike taxi fee
Booking: see the options below